Friday, November 9, 2007

tag??lolx siao eh

Section 1 - School
Did you copy anyone in an exam before? --> yes...i admit it hahaha
Do you like school? Why? --> yes?xP....cause its fun in skul with all my buddies
Who is your fav teacher in school? --> Puan Chia...good teacher haha

Section 2 - Yourself
What do you do when you are mad at someone? --> i wont talk to them...if i do i would find fault
How do you control your anger? --> I'll play some games talk to my besties
Will you slap the person on the face if he/she insulted your loved ones? --> Depends on who is the person and which loved ones...slap i don think so more like punch haha
Do you confront people? --> NO..
What's your first reaction when you know that your best friend has betrayed you? --> Feel sad?
Do you tell your friends secrets? --> yea but not all

Section 3 - Relationships
What do you look for in a guy/girl 's personality? --> playful...funny...fun...childish...loyal..understanding...caring...
What would you do if you found out that your bf/gf is cheating on you? --> leave her...
Have you found The One? --> hmm...can say yes also ah xP
What other things that you want your future/current bf/gf to do? --> just want her to be loving and caring dont ask much from her =)
Will you give your bf/gf his/her own personal space? --> yes
Will you respect your bf/gf 's decisions no matter it's right or wrong? -->LOL...wrong den i wont ler but if its right den i will

Section 4 - Finish the sentence
I jump off the building - if everyone i love hates me
I slap people - if im in a really bad mood
I always - chat with my buddies
I lied - coz...i din tell da truth haha!!
I cried - when u left me

Section 5 - Do you prefer..
Strawberry or mango -->mango
Horror or adventure --> both
Pop or rock --> both
Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox --> Mozilla!
Many normal friends or a few true friends --> Few true friends
Gurney or Queensbay --> Gurney!!!

Section 6 - Who do you want to tag?
no one xP


No comments: